13 Things I learned this Christmas…. in no particular order…
1. If God wants you to sing that particular song during the Christmas play then it WILL happen, whether you think you stink or not.
2. Kids may goof off during rehearsal, throw fits, and refuse to sing, but come Sunday morning they “play” their hearts out!
3. It’s really okay to NOT spoil them at Christmas.
4. Doll Houses take a LONG time to build (I don’t care what the box says)
5. Doll Houses do NOT take a long time to get broken….
6. Popcorn, Orange Crush and Frozen Pizza make a great Christmas Eve dinner if it’s shared with your family while curled up on the couch watching movies.
7. The tree looks great with all the ornaments at the bottom.
8. Kids can understand that it’s about Jesus…. not Santa Claus
9. I can be bribed to attend any party if there are meatballs and stuffing.
10. Sometimes leaving a few gifts unwrapped is awesome!!
11. If you want it videotaped, best do it yourself.
12. Always keep an extra something under the tree, you never know who’s going to show up.
13. We’re gonna need a bigger Christmas budget next year… looks like Santa will deliver for three…. 🙂 Merry Christmas!