Chain Letter Meme
**Thanks Marylin! This is the first time I’ve been tagged in the real bloggy world!**
Tagged by the lovely Marylin.
1. How long have you been blogging?
I think I starting playing around with it in August, or maybe September… went crazy and got addicted with NaBloPoMo
2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
Well…. I went searching one day to see if I was the ONLY mom who didn’t have a perfect house.. and until that day I really had no idea what blogging was. I stumbled upon “I am tired of this mess” and immediately went looking for more (after I added her to my rss feeder!) My mom and I had started a challenge together to get our houses organized so I thought I’d put the process “on paper” by blogging about it…. the rest is history…
Oh, my bloggy mentors? I have so many favorites… it’s hard to pick just a few, most of them are on my Blogrolling Blog roll… click around!
3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
I didn’t start out with that being the goal, but I have tried a few things and there are some ads on my blog… I mean, If i’m gonna do it does it really hurt to try to make a few bucks off of it? Someone needs to fund my craft addiction 🙂
4. What three things do you love about being online?
1. Keeping in touch with family and friends
2. Finding people like me (most people in this small town think I’m weird because I grew up in the city)
3. Finding the answer to anything in a matter of minutes….
5. What three things do you struggle with online?
1. Being patient… now that I CAN get it right away, I don’t like it when I have to wait 🙂
2. Not falling for it… I should know a “too good to be true” scheme when I see one, but every now and then….
3. Time flies when your online 🙂 and my couch is comfy 🙂
Off to tag…. Bananas and Laura!
(Hoping I did this right! Have a Great New Year!)
Powered by ScribeFire.