Wow, can you tell I’m pregnant? I guess I’m close enough to six months to just round it up. I still haven’t gotten around to all that sewing I was going to do, nor have I finished clearing out the room that is supposed to be for “Bubba” (no, we still don’t know what it is).
What I have done is fallen in love with mowing my grass. I’ve started a garden (okay, Hubby did a lot of that for me). I had him put two more lines on my clothesline and I’m gathering recipes for canning/freezing veggies and fruits.
I love my blue dryer balls. I am fascinated with vinegar in my laundry. I can’t stop marinating with balsamic vinaigrette dressing. I’m crazy about finding things to do to repurpose the junk in my house. And, last but not least, I am officially too wide for my bath tub. It’s mostly the tubs fault, I think it shrunk when the weather got warm 🙂 . Well, I can get in it, but if I don’t sit just right then I end up with water in the front and none behind me.
**I’ll stop to give everyone a chance to giggle**
Ok, here are a few of the places I’ve been hanging out lately:
- Ironing plastic bags to make waterproof fabric!
- Allrecipes.com ’cause I’m HUNGRY
- HomeEc101 these ladies are cool! (way cooler than the FlyLady… maybe because I failed her plan miserably!!)
- Lacy’s Homemade Pizza recipe!
- New Conceptions free baby item patterns
- Frugal baby info!!! I see me making faux huggalugs!
- Why can’t I find stuff made in the USA?
- oh… I had to stop by wikipedia today… let’s just say house flies have white eggs not black eggs… and now my mom feels better…
Well, hubby will be pulling in the driveway in about 30 minutes… I need to go get ready to make us some French toast! Oh yeah, did I forget to mention I’m CRAZY about breakfast food now! UGH! Homemade bread and free range chicken eggs from a friend… this is gonna be yummy!
Have a blessed night everyone! If anyone has some spare “crafty dust” or “round tuits” toss them my way… I need all the help I can get!