Here are rules to accepting the nomination:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Copy the award and paste it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for the award
4. List 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 beautiful bloggers
I think I’m pretty boring but let’s see what I can come up with:
1. I have three brothers and four sisters all of which are either half siblings or step siblings… yet I married an ONLY child!
2. I am proud to be a country girl and try to hide that I grew up in Virginia Beach… so very NOT country!
3. I was published once… in college… for a non fiction story I wrote about talking to my biological dad for the first time… (Love You Daddy!)
4. If I could do college over again it would be for graphic design or web design NOT accounting.
5. I secretly enjoy washing dishes….if people would leave me alone when I do them!
6. I sing karaoke to lose weight… it’s amazing how many calories you burn pretending to be a rock star!
7. I had our third child at home, water birth. Not birthing tub though… my midwife is old school… I had Bubbagirl in a livestock trough, right in my living room.. and it ROCKED! Can’t wait to do it again in June!
Okay…Now to pick 7 Beautiful Bloggers (in no particular order):
- Queen Bethy at Her Majesty’s Throne
- Brooke at A Life in Need of Change
- Rachel Anne at Home Sanctuary
- Heather at Keeping a Quiet Heart
- Smrt Mama at Smrt Lernins
- Betty at Peace Creek Prairie
- Renae at Life Nurturing Education
Congrats Ladies! Thanks for Blogging Beautifully!