That means no chicken noodle soup. (Sorry Campbell’s)
No takeout (Sorry China Xing).
NO PIZZA DELIVERY (Domino’s should never be more than once a week)!
Because we’re very pregnant and our tastes change by the hour, as does our ability to smell a food without turning green, I am picking the dishes I plan on cooking but not yet specifying a day.
- Chicken Fajitas (this was supposed to be quesadillas BUT hubby came back from the store with fajita wraps instead of big burrito ones… oh well), rice/beans
- Hamburger Helper, pick your favorite! I have a stockpile of Hamburger Helper (75 cents a BOX)… so we’ll let Daddy pick which one he wants. This will be on a super lazy day or a big bad day because the ground beef is already cooked. Made up 9 lbs of it in the crock pot last week.
- Roasted Taters with Pork Roast.. easy one oven dish and a crock pot..
- Baked Potato Soup
- Risotto with Chicken and Carmelized Onions… (I can dream big right)
- Picnic dinner… hot dogs, mac and cheese, and baked beans.
What’s good on your menu this week?