I remember making cookies with my mom one Christmas. Maybe two.
It wasn’t a big family tradition in our home. I know my Nana made them every year. I always looked forward to visiting her (during ANY holiday) and enjoying her peanut butter cookies!
In all the years that I have been on my own I don’t think I have ever made cookies for Christmas. I’m more of the fudge lady in my house. Thanks to Betty Crocker and Safeway I was given the inspiration to leave Santa a real treat!
I ventured over to the Bake Sweet Memories website and found a sweet recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate cookies! While I was there I played the Sweet Memories Game. It’s instant and can win you great Betty Crocker products. Their site is so much fun and great videos and party tips to help you host a great cookies exchange party! It’s too late for a Christmas cookie exchange but Valentine’s Day is right around the corner!
Lucky for me my in laws took the big girls out to a movie on Christmas Eve and I was left home alone with hubby and lil Peanut to make cookies!! (No extra fingers in the dough)
It was so quick and easy! In less than 40 minutes I had three different cookie doughs made and in the refrigerator for chilling.
Don’t they look YUMMY!
Don’t you want a prize pack of your own?!
I’m going to make this giveaway easier than making a batch of Betty Crocker cookies (which is pretty dern easy if you asked me!)
The giveaway begins today (December 28th 2010) and ends on Tuesday January 4th, 2011 at 8pm EST.
Enter by commenting-
- Mandatory: visit the Bake Sweet Memories website and tell me what recipe you’d like to try!
- Visit the Bake Sweet Memories site and tell me which video or party tip you liked best!
- Subscribe to my blog in a reader or via email!
- Friend/Like my blog on Facebook
- Become a Google Friend
- Follow me on twitter and tweet “ @Taderdoodles wants to help you start your own cookie tradition! http://www.chaosappreciation.com #giveaway “ (please no more than two tweets per day, at least an hour apart)
- Leave a comment telling me YOUR best cookie making tip/trick!
I will use Random.org to generate a winner.
**The gift card, prize pack, information and additional prize pack to give away were all given to me from Safeway, Betty Crocker, and Glad through MyBlogSpark.