This post is in no way shape or form the post I had planned for today. Starting yesterday afternoon nothing went as I had planned. I’m actually in hour 28 of “let’s see how frustrated we can make mommy” and I’m not enjoying this little game what.so.ever.
So, instead of what I PLANNED, this post will be random trivia about me. In Honor of National Trivia Day and all.
- I must be related to the Incredible Hulk. Distantly of course. When I get angry, instead of my body bulking up and turning green, my head swells up like a puffer fish and my eyes turn green instead. Still…you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.
- I am the anti Betty Crocker. I am completely incapable of following a recipe. This is complicating our homeschooling adventures in cooking as my daughter (being told to ALWAYS FOLLOW DIRECTIONS) is confused by my “I already threw in some butter” attitude.
- I hate having my toilet paper ON the holder.
- I’ve I could redo any of my mistakes… I would have picked a different major in college. No one told me I didn’t have to pick what I was good at, I could pick what I loved to do.
- I *puffy heart* candy corn.
oh… #6… I asked my husband to name some piece of trivia about me and his response was
“with as much as you talk I can’t believe you can’t write your own da*& blog post”
Thanks honey. Love you too.