Last week I started the “Just 10 things” series with the topic “Just 10 things I should have done better“.
10 things I accomplished this week
- meal planning
- finished first blog design 🙂 *THIS ONE*
- made a blog button for Benji’s Broken Heart
- finished week one of the Couch to 5K training program
- DID 1.71 Miles in 30 minutes!!
- Made homemade cinnamon rolls — from scratchity scratch!
- Read my Bible 4 days in a row (should be better but this is better than the week before!)
- 8 Loads of laundry… well, they are washed and dried, and there are still 80 bajillion left.
- Made a new toddler apron for my Artfire store!
- Made a new Kindle case… that won’t be listed b/c of a slight miscalculation.. looks like I made myself a new one 🙂
So, what did YOU accomplish this week?
10 things I’d like to cook from scratch